The 10th annual ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon is the perfect opening event for anyone that desires to be called a “Triathlete”! This event offers athletes of every ability level the opportunity to race in the safe surroundings of the Centennial Beach Pool, a closed 22K bike course and the very flat and fast 5K run course. In addition to the Sprint Triathlon – athletes can sign up for the Aquabike, Aquathlon or a Kid’s Triathlon. Don’t miss the 10th anniversary of the ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon and the special edition finisher medal for every finisher. Sign up today and take the challenge – Sunday, August 6, 2017.
All Pre-Registered ET Naperville Sprint Participants Receive:
- 2017 Naperville Sprint Triathlon T-shirt
- Complimentary Post Event Food & Refreshments
- 2017 ET Naperville Sprint Draw String Bag
- All ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon Finishers Receive a 2017 10th Anniversary Finisher Medal
- Timing Provided by ChronoTrack
ET Naperville Sprint Post Race Party
Once you’ve completed your event, you and your family are invited to join in the post event festivities including entertainment, awards and refreshments.